- Promote the breeding and development of the budgerigar in New Zealand.
- Protect the interests of budgerigar breeders and exhibitors.
- Assist the progress of scientific knowledge within the hobby by the accumulation of data and the encouragement of research.
- Facilitate the sharing of knowledge and the exchange of ideas by the publication of a regular newsletter to members.
- Support the exhibition of budgerigars by granting patronage to shows and assisting in such other ways as may from time to time be necessary.
- Establish and maintain for the guidance and assistance of members and show promoting clubs and societies, a panel of current Society members deemed capable of judging budgerigar sections at open shows.
Last updated on October 1st, 2020 at 02:35 pm